POLICY OF S.C.A LEAUA DAMCALI DEACONU PAUNESCU - LDDP
CONCERNING THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu – LDDP is a law firm registered in Bucharest Bar, with the headquarters in 10 Zborului Street, district 3, Bucharest (hereinafter referred to also as the „company”). In relation to your personal data, Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu – LDDP is a personal data controller.
Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu – LDDP is aware of the importance of your personal data and undertakes to protect its security and confidentiality in accordance with the Regulation No. 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR Regulation).
Therefore, we want to provide you the information about processing of your personal data in a transparent way.
Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu – LDDP will only process your personal data to the extent that it is necessary for the purposes set out below, with due observance of the legal safeguards and confidentiality of the data.
Please go through our data protection policy in order to understand our practices regarding your data.
What personal data do we process?
- General data, such as: name and surname, function, the name of the employer
- Special identification data: number and series of the identity card, personal ID code
- Contact details, such as: home address, electronic address, phone number, e-mail address
- Financial data such as: IBAN number of the bank account and bank details where you have your bank account open
- Technical information such as: IP address and other information collected by visiting our website
- Information collected following the visits to our headquarters
- Other personal information submitted for the provision of legal services. Some of these information falls under the category of special data, such as: health related data, political opinion data, data regarding criminal convictions and offenses, etc.
Who are the target persons?
The targeted individuals whose data may be processed by the company, solely for the purposes below mentioned are: clients natural persons of the company, visitors, collaborators, employees, legal or conventional representatives/empowered persons, third parties.
How do we collect personal data?
- Upon your request to be provided legal services, including representation and legal assistance before the courts, arbitration tribunals or other competent authorities
- Following professional collaboration in any form
- Following the recruitment process
- Following your submission of an offer of products and/or services or even their purchase by our law firm
- Following the visit of our website or our headquarters
- Following receipt of electronic and postal correspondence
- Upon receipt of your personal data from procedural documents filed in court or arbitration files or other documents transmitted/obtained for the purpose of providing legal services
- From third-party sources such as public authorities, public registers, adverse parties in files, etc.
For what purposes do we process your data?
We collect and use your data for legitimate purposes, in order to fulfill the specific activity of a law firm, meaning by:
- Providing legal services, representation and advising our clients;
- Managing and administrating the collaboration contracts and employment contracts;
- Managing and administrating all the aspects concerning our collaboration with you, as seller, by purchasing services and/or products;
- Compliance with orders and court decisions;
- The analysis of the resumes for the recruitment process;
- For any other purpose for which you provide your personal data to our firm;
Following your express and unequivocal consent, we may process your personal data also for marketing purposes, by sending newsletters, invitations to events or publications of interest to you.
We do not use the personal data for automated processing nor for creating profiles.
To whom we disclose the personal data?
Given the nature of our activity, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, such as: lawyers, experts, auditors, accountants, notaries, bailiffs, subcontractors, consultants, mediators, counselors in industrial property, public authorities, service providers, etc. Also, we may transmit your data abroad, including outside the European Community, in accordance with the legal provisions.
During the process of disclosure and transfer of your data, we will take any measure to guarantee the security of your data.
How do we secure the personal data?
We have the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data against unlawful processing or loss/accidental damage. We store your data in electronic systems and servers but also on hard copy format.
For how long do we process personal data?
As long as we find the personal data necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and processed or until the person concerned will express his dissent/deletion right (unless we are in the situation in which we process data on the basis of a legal obligation or if there is an interest in this).
What are your rights?
By reading this document, the persons concerned have been informed about their rights under the applicable legal provisions, namely: the right of access, right of rectification, right of erasure, right to restrict the processing, right to data portability, right to opposition and the individual automated process. However, when the processing is done based on consent, the data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent at any time in writing to the company, under the applicable law, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on consent before its withdrawal. Also, data subjects are entitled to object at any time, free of charge and without any justification, to processing the personal data for direct marketing purposes, using, where appropriate, the unsubscribe feature included in marketing materials.
Also, the concerned persons have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and introduce a judicial remedy.
How can your contact us?
You may address requests or questions regarding this subject to the following contacts:
Correspondence address: 10 Zborului Street, 3rd District, Bucharest
These provisions are subject to change/occasional updates. We recommend you to verify these provisions at every use of the firm’s website in order to always be informed about them. By accessing the website of the firm or using the firm’s services through the website, subsequent to the amendments, the new provisions will be considered accepted.
Version: September 2018
- October 2017
- August 2018
- Leaua & Asociatii expands and becomes LEAUA DAMCALI DEACONU PAUNESCU – LDDP
- LDDP va invita la IASI sa discutam PROBLEMELE ACTUALE ALE FISCALITATII AFACERILOR, 14.09.2018, ora 10:30, Palas Mall Iasi (Sala Mozart)
- Practical tax issues analyzed by the LDDP, CERTIC and Soter & Partners experts in the “Business Taxation: Challenges and Solutions" Conference