LDDP won before the CNSC the appeal filed for Eco Bihor Oradea in the context of the public procurement procedure for the award of a concession contract with an estimated value of 17 million euros
Leaua Damcali Deaconu Păunescu (LDDP) won before the CNSC the appeal filed for Eco Bihor SRL Oradea in the context of the public procurement procedure organized by the territorial administrative unit for the award of a concession contract with an estimated value of 78.1 million lei (about 17 million euros) without VAT.
The CNSC voided the report of the procedure and the subsequent documents and obliged the contracting authority to re-evaluate the tender that had been declared successful, given certain irregularities in the tender evaluation procedure.
Simina Rusanescu (Popescu), Andreea Ciubotaru and Alina Popa, under the coordination of Simina Rusanescu (Popescu) are LDDP’s public procurement specialized lawyers that asisted the company.
- October 2017
- August 2018
- Leaua & Asociatii expands and becomes LEAUA DAMCALI DEACONU PAUNESCU – LDDP
- LDDP va invita la IASI sa discutam PROBLEMELE ACTUALE ALE FISCALITATII AFACERILOR, 14.09.2018, ora 10:30, Palas Mall Iasi (Sala Mozart)
- Practical tax issues analyzed by the LDDP, CERTIC and Soter & Partners experts in the “Business Taxation: Challenges and Solutions" Conference
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- New victory for Romanian State!
- PROCEDURE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAYS IN WHICH THE PARENTS STAY HOME AND SUPERVISE THEIR CHILDREN DURING THE STATE OF EMERGENCY
- ECONOMICAL AND FISCAL MEASURES ESTABLISHED BY GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO COMBAT THE EFFECTS OF CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- WHAT DOES TECHNICAL UNEMPLOYMENT IMPLY
- HOW TO OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE FOR EMERGENCY SITUATION
- LDDP Team successfully assisted its long-standing client Trammo GmbH in new court proceedings
- April 2020