- He is a doctoral student of tax law at the Faculty of Law at the West University of Timișoara (Universitatea de Vest din Timișoara);
- Participant at the “Doctorate Seminar on European Tax Law”, 17-20 Feb. 2017, organised by the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business);
- Has an Master degree in ”Tax Law” from the Faculty of Law - Bucharest University (2016);
- Particiopant at the ”EU tax law” courses organised by ERA - Academy of European Law in Trier, Germany (June 2015);
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law - Bucharest University (2014);
- Graduate of St. Sava National College, Bucharest (2010 ).
Traian Ștefănescu graduated the Faculty of Law from the University of Bucharest in 2014, as well as the Tax Law Master Programme in 2016, being a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 2014.
During his academic studies, he undertook internships for various law firms in order to improve his theoretical knowledge.
After graduating his licence studies in 2014, Traian entered the Bucharest Bar Association among the very first places out of 4500 participants at the exam.
Before starting his colaboration with Leaua Damcali Deaconu Păunescu – LDDP, he practiced law within a Romanian law firm where he was involved in complex pojects regarding tax, administrative and civil litigation.
Traian joined Leaua Damcali Deaconu Păunescu – LDDP’s Tax Law Department in 2015, representing clients in front of the courts in tax, administrative and civil law cases, while also providing advice on various issues of tax law.
Currently, Traian is a PhD candidate in Tax law at the Faculty of Law within the West University from Timisoara.
Traian published various specialty articles in publications such as Cluj Tax Forum Review, Romanian Competition Law Review issued by the Competition Council and in the Romanian Business Law Review issued by Wolters Kluwer.
Traian speaks English fluently.
Areas of expertise:
- Tax Law;
- Administrative law;
- Civil law.