- Member of the Young International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- MA - European Governance, the “Babeș-Bolyai” University in Cluj-Napoca.
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and of the Faculty of European Studies of the “Babes-Bolyai” University in Cluj-Napoca
- Member of the Bucharest Bar
Calin COSMA started his legal career in Romania’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, working on matters of public international law and EU law and over the past few years he has advised clients in matters involving international arbitration (ICSID), UNCITRAL rules, environmental law, administrative law and civil law.
Calin is the author of a number of articles on international relations. He has a good understanding of the European public space and of the functioning of international organisations, as well as of the implementation of policies concerning foreign investment.
He speaks English and Hungarian.
Areas of expertise:
- Public international law
- EU law
- International commercial arbitration
- Human rights
- Administrative law
- Civil law