Andreea N. SIMULESCU
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- Arbitrator listed with the Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania
- Arbitrator listed with the Commercial Arbitration Court attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Brasov (since 2010)
- Member of the Bucharest Bar since 2000
Andreea N. SIMULESCU is a specialist in domestic and international arbitration (ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy Certificate), with extensive experience in numerous commercial arbitration proceedings governed by different Rules of Arbitration (ICC Rules, UNCITRAL Rules or CCIR Rules). Her practice also includes acting as counsel in investment arbitration under ICSID Rules.
She is also specialist in construction law – FIDIC Contracts, public procurement and public law, corporate, environment, energy regulatory framework, banking, insolvency, with extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. She participated in a number of transactions having a wide and considerable expertise of the due diligence process and of the transaction related documents.
She has extensive experience as a barrister in front of national courts of law.
She holds a Law Degree from the Faculty of Law of the Romanian-American University (1999) and an LL.M. in Civil law and Civil Procedure from the Faculty of Law of the Nicolae Titulescu University (2014).
She is fluent in English.
Areas of expertise:
- International arbitration
- Construction law
- FIDIC Contracts
- Public procurement
- Environmental law